I'm straight... yep
2) If you could meet anyone on this earth, who would it be?
Uh... probably Koji Kondo or something.
3) Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 23, give me line 17.
adjunct. -appurtenant, adj.
4) What do you think about most?
It depends on my mood, if I'm in a good mood I'll be thinking about what put me in that good mood. If I'm sad I'll probably be thinking about life after death or something like that.
5) What does your latest text message from someone else say?
Honestly, I don't know if I've ever been texted by another person in my life.
6) Do you sleep with or without clothes on?
I usually sleep with pyjamas on but if it's really really hot I'll just go without.
7) What's your strangest talent?
I can recite almost all of the lines from my favourite game, Eternal Sonata. I remember all the character attacks and where most of the treasure chests are as well XD
8) Girls.... (finish the sentence); Boys.... (finish the sentence)
Girls can multitask, boys can't (blame my English and writing classes for this)
9) Ever had a poem or song written about you?
No, but my friend Indi says she's gonna dedicate a song to Ambern Brennani (that's what she calls me XD)
10) When is the last time you played the air guitar?
11) Do you have any strange phobias?
I dunno about weird phobias, but I don't like big dogs... they scare me.
12) Ever stuck a foreign object up your nose?
Uh... tissue paper? Does that count?
13) What's your religion?
That's an interesting question. My mother's Christian, my father's not. As for me, even though I go to church 3 times a year (Good Friday, Easter Sunday, Midnight Mass on Christmas Eve), I'm open to believing anything is possible so I don't really believe in one particular thing or religion.
14) If you are outside, what are you most likely doing?
Taking a walk, either to the supermarket to buy Coke or at night. I love walking at night.
15) Do you prefer to be behind the camera or in front of it?
Behind the camera, definitely! Hate photos with a passion XD
16) Simple but extremely complex. Favorite band?
Uh, I dunno... Utada Hikaru. If she doesn't count then this question is stupid.
17) What was the last lie you told?
I told my brother I'd give him a turn of the Wii U after me. My dad came home and I had to turn the PlayStation on for him. (This was about 10-20 minutes ago XD)
18) Do you believe in karma?
As stated before, I'm open to anything, so I might, I might not.
19) What does your URL mean?
If you mean my deviantART username, I just made it up on the spot. Yep.
20) What is your greatest weakness; your greatest strength?
I'm told I'm very, very rude; I am an absolute genius at being a creative person. You should see my imagination.
...or maybe you shouldn't.
21) Who is your celebrity crush?
I don't have one - end of story.
22) Have you ever gone skinny dipping?
23) How do you vent your anger?
I leave the room and cry silently to myself where nobody can hear me or hurt me.
24) Do you have a collection of anything?
Anime figures and Disney Blu-Rays. I'd like to start collecting Ghibli Blu-Rays as well.
25) Do you prefer talking on the phone or video chatting online?
Well, I hate both... but probably talking on the phone.
26) Are you happy with the person you've become?
...I don't like this question because I don't know how to answer it. Ask me again in 5 years and see if I give you the same answer.
27) What's a sound you hate; sound you love?
Anything loud; Mario, Zelda and Final Fantasy soundtracks.
28) What's your biggest "what if"?
What if you weren't a good person during your life before you died... what would happen to you?
29) Do you believe in ghosts? How about aliens?
Open to believing anything, as before.
30) Stick your right arm out; what do you touch first? Do the same with your left arm.
The air and my wall.
31) Smell the air. What do you smell?
...air? Does air even smell like anything? XD
32) What's the worst place you have ever been to?
Honestly, I don't know.
33) Choose East Coast or West Coast?
What is the significance of this question XD
34) Most attractive singer of your opposite gender?
I don't like any male singers... Len Kagamine. Nobody said he had to be a real person >:3
35) To you, what is the meaning of life?
Living it, 'cause you only live once.
36) Define Art.
Art is what people like doing. If they like doing it, it has passion and emotion and is therefore considered 'art'.
37) Do you believe in luck?
I think I covered this already in 50 billion other questions.
38) What's the weather like right now?
Moderately sunny, likely to get hotter since it's the middle of Summer.
39) What time is it?
40) Do you drive? If so, have you ever crashed?
I'm not old enough to drive ._.
41) What was the last book you read?
Volume 27 of Tsubasa: Reservoir Chronicle.
42) Do you like the smell of gasoline?
Nope. (That is the stuff you put in cars, right?)
43) Do you have any nicknames?
Indi calls me Ambern Brennani.
44) What was the last movie you saw?
Love Actually. It was pretty cheesy but good.
45) What's the worst injury you've ever had?
A scar from a nail to my third finger on my right hand. (I got it about 8 years ago and it's still there ._.)
46) Have you ever caught a butterfly?
When I was in Grade 2 and I was obsessed with catching Lady Birds in Spring, I caught a butterfly and almost broke it's wing.
47) Do you have any obsessions right now?
Drinking Coke. Man, all the Coke I've been drinking lately... and of course Laputa: Castle in the Sky, which is quite possibly my favourite movie right now.
48) What's your sexual orientation?
Uh, isn't that the same as question 1? I even Googled it...
49) Ever had a rumor spread about you?
Yep, plenty of times. Especially throughout Primary School.
50) Do you believe in magic?
I give up.
51) Do you tend to hold grudges against people who have done you wrong?
52) What is your astrological sign?
I'm an Aries :3
53) Do you save money or spend it?
Try to save, end up spending. The same thing happens in video games too XD
54) What's the last thing you purchased?
Two 1.25 litre bottles of Coke.
55) Love or lust?
56) In a relationship?
57) How many relationships have you had?
None, and I don't ever intend to be in a relationship in my life.
58) Can you touch your nose with your tongue?
59) Where were you yesterday?
At home. I never have plans during the holidays.
60) Is there anything pink within 10 feet of you?
My bed, my phone, my pencil case, my Madoka merch... XD
61) Are you wearing socks right now?
62) What's your favorite animal?
Dunno, but not a big dog.
63) What is your secret weapon to get someone to like you?
I don't have one...?
64) Where is your best friend?
Possibly not in Australia.
66) What is your heritage?
Pfft, I dunno. Ancestry.com isn't free, you know.
67) What were you doing last night at 12 AM?
Playing Two Dots on my phone.
68) What do you think is Satan's last name?
Satan is Hercule's last name XD
70) Are you the kind of friend you would want to have as a friend?
I probably couldn't deal with myself. I prefer being alone.
71) You are walking down the street on your way to work. There is a dog drowning in the canal on the side of the street. Your boss has told you if you are late one more time you get fired. What do you do?
73) You can only have one of these things; trust or love.
I'd much prefer trust, as with love you tend to get close to people.
74) What's a song that always makes you happy when you hear it?
Any Mario or Zelda piece of music.
75) What are the last four digits in your cell phone number?
Since my phone doesn't have a SIM I'll just give you the last four numbers of my home phone: 2535.
76) In your opinion, what makes a great relationship?
Compatible people - there's no point liking someone if they absolutely despise you.
77) How can I win your heart?
I'll just be blunt here and say this straight out - you can't.
78) Can insanity bring on more creativity?
79) What is the single best decision you have made in your life so far?
I don't know if I've ever made a good decision in my life.
80) What size shoes do you wear?
Size 4. (Yeah I know, small feet)
81) What would you want to be written on your tombstone?
This question is morbid.
82) What is your favorite word?
Actual. I say it waaaaay to often XD
83) Give me the first thing that comes to mind when you hear the word; heart.
Let me purify your heart - which has been enveloped in darkness. (Don't ask - I don't know.)
84) What is a saying you say a lot?
Did you actual?
85) What's the last song you listened to?
Me playing 'To Zanarkand' on the piano.
86) Basic question; what's your favorite color/colors?
Wow, I sense hate in this question. Pink.
87) What is your current desktop picture?
Lionela from Atelier Rorona.
88) If you could press a button and make anyone in the world instantaneously explode, who would it be?
The guy ruling North Korea 'cause I hear he's nuts.
89) What would be a question you'd be afraid to tell the truth on?
Why I'm always alone.
90) One night you wake up because you heard a noise. You turn on the light to find that you are surrounded by MUMMIES. The mummies aren't really doing anything, they're just standing around your bed. What do you do?
Grab a frying pan.
91) You accidentally eat some radioactive vegetables. They were good, and what's even cooler is that they endow you with the super-power of your choice! What is that power?
Well I don't know how I came around to eat vegetables in the first place but I totally learned telekinesis.
92) You can re-live any point of time in your life. The time-span can only be a half-hour, though. What half-hour of your past would you like to experience again?
I'd like to redo the moment I ruined my childhood and change the choice I made at that point. That way I totally fixed my life.
93) You can erase any horrible experience from your past. What will it be?
Or I suppose I could just totally erase that part of my life, either way.
94) You have the opportunity to sleep with the music-celebrity of your choice. Who would it be?
Nobody comes to mind.
95) You just got a free plane ticket to anywhere. You have to depart right now. Where are you gonna go?
Japan again, I never got to visit Tokyo.
96) Do you have any relatives in jail?
Not that I know of.
97) Have you ever thrown up in the car?
I think I might have once when I was sick in Grade 5.
98) Ever been on a plane?
Yep, to Hong Kong and Japan!
99) If the whole world were listening to you right now, what would you say?
RULE 1. You can only say Guilty or Innocent. RULE 2. You are not allowed to explain anything unless someone messages you and asks! Now, here's what you're supposed to do... And please do not spoil the fun. Copy and paste this into your journal, delete my answers, type in your answers and tag 1. Asked someone to marry you?
5-10 of your friends to answer this. Then see what happens. (I'm just gonna tag who I want so yeah.)
2. Kissed one of your friends?
3. Danced on a table in a bar?
4. Ever told a lie?
5. Had feelings for someone whom you can't have?
6. Ever kissed someone of the same sex?
7. Kissed a picture?
8. Slept in until 5 PM?
9. Fallen asleep at work/school?
10. Held a snake?
11. Been suspended from school?
12. Worked at a fast food chain/restaurant?
13. Stolen something?
14. Been fired from a job?
15. Done something you regret?
16. Laughed until something you were drinking came out of your nose?
17. Caught a snowflake on your tongue?
18. Kissed in the rain?
19. Sat on a roof top?
20. Kissed someone you shouldn't?
21. Sang in the shower?
22. Been pushed into a pool with all your clothes on?
23. Shaved your head?
24. Slept naked?
25. Had a boxing membership?
26. Made a boyfriend/girlfriend cry?
27. Been in a band?
28. Shot a gun?
29. Donated Blood?
30. Eaten alligator meat?
31. Eaten cheesecake?
32. Still love someone you shouldn't?
33. Have/had a tattoo?
34. Liked someone, but will never tell who?
35. Been too honest?
36. Ruined a surprise?
37. Ate in a restaurant and got really bloated that you can't walk afterwards?
38. Erased someone in your friends list?
39. Dressed in a woman's clothes (if you're a guy) or man's clothes (if you're a girl)?
40. Joined a pageant?
41. Been told that you're handsome or beautiful by someone who totally meant what they said?
42. Still have communication w/ your ex?
43. Cheated on someone?
44. Get totally drunk one night and you have an important exam tomorrow morning?
45. A total stranger treated you by paying your fare?
46. Get totally angry that you cried so hard?
47. Tried to stay away from someone for their own good?
48. Thought about suicide?
49. Thought about murder?
50. How about Mass Murder?
51. Rode in a stranger's vehicle?
52. Stalked someone?
53. Had a girlfriend/boyfriend?
So yeah, I guess I tag , , , and
If anyone else wants to do these two tags or either of them be my guest.